Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HOLY DELICIOUS!!!!


Tonight our Namaste Blondies were gone, and I couldn't stand the idea of not having dessert. I got on the CrockPot 365 blog for some inspiration and found a Peach Pie recipe. It was amazing! It took me less than 5 minutes to throw together. I put it in the crockpot at about 5 and we ate it at about 9:30.

Here's my version of the recipe:

1-29oz can peaches, with juice
1 1/4 c. gf baking mix (I used Pamelas. Not baking gluten-free? Use Bisquick!)
1/2 c. brown sugar
2T melted butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Pour peaches in the bottom of your crockpot. In a separate bowl, combine all other ingredients. Mixture will be really crumbly. Pour over peaches and press down slightly with your hand. Cook on high for 4 hours. Top with vanilla ice cream.

This was so easy and we LOVED IT!

1 comment:

  1. Guess what I will be making for desert tonight??? THIS!

    P.S. Cory loved your chicken recipe so much he asks for it almost everynight when I asked what we should have for dinner. He likes to et it out of this white tupperware box we have, becuse in his words he says" It feels like I am eating authentic Chinese food.

    ReplyDelete