Monday, July 24, 2017

New Favorites

I can't believe I haven't posted on this blog for over 4 years! Once I caught the vision of Pinterest, I found I was keeping track of my recipes that way (which was the original purpose of this blog) instead of typing them up here. I still get asked for recipes and recommendations all the time, so I plan to post some of my favorite recipes soon. For now, I want to tell you about my favorite gluten-free cookbooks. This is not a paid post, this is just my true opinion.

The America's Test Kitchen "How Can it Be Gluten-Free" cookbooks:

The How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook: Revolutionary Techniques. Groundbreaking Recipes.

The How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook Volume 2: New Whole-Grain Flour Blend, 75+ Dairy-Free Recipes

These books have completely changed my life. EVERYTHING I have made in them is good. If I follow the directions, things turn out great every time. I love that the recipes all use their gf flour blend and I can just scoop flour out of one container and move on. Yesssssssss!

I'm kind of a simple girl, so I don't like recipes that call for a bunch of stuff that I've never heard of. A few of these recipes call or psyllium husk, which is about as exotic as this book gets. That's the only one I had never bought before.

If you're looking for a good recipe for dinner rolls, brownies, cake, chicken & dumplings, blondies (OH my gosh!!!!), muffins, waffles, PIE CRUST, key lime bars, I mean you name it... These are fabulous recipes.

You won't regret adding these books to your GF collection. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment