Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not Yo Mama's Meatloaf

I was never a big fan of meat loaf, until one fine day when my mom made this little number. My mind was forever changed. This is what we had for dinner tonight and Phil is anxiously awaiting eating the leftovers for lunch tomorrow. =) Here’s the recipe:

Cheeseburger Meatloaf

Combine:
1 lb. ground beef
½ c. gf oats
1 tsp salt
1 egg
1 c. grated cheese

Shape into a loaf and put in loaf pan.

Combine sauce ingredients:
1 ½ Tbsp prepared mustard
½ c. brown sugar
2/3 c ketchup

Pour sauce over meat loaf. Bake (uncovered) for 1 hour at 350.

We eat this with baked potatoes.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot all about this stuff! You're right, it is fabulous! Not to mention easy and cheep too! My kind of cookin' Thank you for taking the time to share these wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete